Saturday and Sunday:
“Youth Entrepreneurial Academy” for Ages 15-22, with Lila, Ethan, & Devan Wohlwend, Canton, OH
How many times have you complained that schools don’t teach young people about capitalism, business, or even how to balance a checkbook?
We’re doing something about it, with this training for 15 to 22 year-olds about the keys to understanding entrepreneurialism, and wealth, and starting their own business.
This year’s instructor is Lila Wohlwend, real estate investor, business owner, and mom to her co-hosts Devan and Ethan (who by the way might own more real estate than you do). Together, they’ll share:
- How to become financial independent, even if you’re not old enough to drive, and even if you’re starting with nothing
- The crucial differences between money and currency; assets and liabilities; cash flow and capital gains, and why they ALL have a place in your wealth plan
- How to get started as an investor, or start your own business
- The formula for wealth—and, more importantly, freedom!
- Our celebrated youth academy has dozens of young success stories; get your child a 20-year head start over what YOU had by sending them to this just-for-them class.
Bring your youngsters to enjoy the waterpark on Thursday and Friday, and to learn how to be good capitalists on Saturday and Sunday!
$17 per pre-registered youth